Tuesday, October 4, 2011

introductions...


        I figure it's best to start with a little info about myself.

        I've been blogging forever, but no one ever reads my blogs. haha. Which is okay, because I find, it's more about expressing something you felt passionate about in that moment than getting a million followers.

        I love writing. I love reading. I wish I could do it full time, and the more I work on my novels, the more I find I wish I was part of a bigger writing community, and so I thought why not work towards building one I'm a part of, as well as join others. This is why I decided to start a blog based on that simple fact...the passion for creativity.

       Storytelling is dynamic, and so I hope to expand my understanding of it, and the people who participate; whether by words, or pictures, or video.

        I hope you join me on this journey, and can direct me to other people, blogs, websites, etc, where I can fulfill this interest, as well as share with me here.

        Thank you,

        Erojoy

1 comment:

  1. Eromese! I love this--welcome to the blogosphere! And if you ever figure out how to read and write as a full time career, please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete